A generic first post...
I've been meaning to get a blog up and running for a while but I either can't be bothered or I get drunk and forget. This is for real though. I'm actually blogging.
If you don't know me, I'm Nate and I have 3 main areas of interest.
1) Alcohol (Beer mainly)
2) Music (Heavy metal & hip hop mainly)
3) Food (Meat mainly)
I'm like most other people, really. I like to get drunk whilst listening to loud music then I like to stop at a kebab shop on the way home for some shaved cat meat.
Booze, Beats & Bites. My three favourites of each:
Even though this blog is generically "Booze", I had to go with my favourite type of booze in this scenario.
1) Brewdog Punk IPA - Beautifully hoppy, grapefruit, piney.
2) Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale - Brutally hoppy, malty, caramel.
3) Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier - Yeasty, Banana and Pineapple.
Picking a third beer was harder than I imagined. The first two, however, just happened.
1) Iron Maiden
2) Public Enemy
3) Johnny Cash
Specifically, I'm going to focus on restaurants.
1) Captain America's Hamburger Heaven, Norwich - Such awesome burgers. Just simple big ass burgers.
2) Mambo Jambo, Norwich - Mexican & South American restaurant with a massive menu. And Blue Moon.
3) Ed's Easy Diner, Euston - Another American style restaurant like the ones you've seen in movies.
Well that wasn't too painful in the end! If you haven't Drank/Listened/Eaten any of these, I highly recommend you do.
Now I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day off. I will post as regularly as possible. Well, whenever I have something mildly interesting to say anyway.
In the coming days/months/weeks/years you can expect booze reviews, music reviews, food reviews and maybe the occasional guest blogger!
I'm now going to enjoy the rest of my day off. Have fun, folks.