Booze: Keg Marque
Alternatively known as craft beer…
· Is consistently good… it doesn’t need to be conditioned in the cellar of a pub.
· Aren’t filtered or pasteurised making for a naturally awesome beer.
· Isn’t flat and warm.
· It doesn’t look like you're wanking someone off as you pour a pint.
· Doesn’t take much effort to look after kegs.
· Is flavoursome, refreshing and cold.
Cask ales like best bitters and milds are different from keg beers. They: -
· Are all cask conditioned meaning if a pub doesn’t condition it for long enough it’s shit. This happens a lot of the time.
· Contain finings. That’s fish guts. Disgusting.
· Are ‘naturally’ carbonated so they’re flat.
· Can be identified by a large phallic shaped object on the bar or a big, warm cask in the back room of the pub.
· Are usually served at room temperature or higher.
· Are all brown and have twigs in them
DOWN WITH CASK!